Tuesday, April 20, 2010

day twenty one - spanish class!


Yesterday Jessalyn and I went into town and we went to this language school to see if spanish classes could work out for us. Since Jessalyn is pretty much fluent and i hardly know anything and Alicia is like in between us we wanted to see if we could all take different classes but maybe at the same time. Well it ended up working out and I am going to be taking Spanish classes every Wednesday! I am really excited. After meeting people and hanging out with them, i am so ready to know beyond "hello, how are you, how old are you?". I only wish i had started them sooner but i think i will pick it up quick.

this video is from sunday night after street church. typical alicia.


So i'm pretty sure the people from the street church have confirmed that i'm insane after teaching them traditional african dances, not being able to stop laughing when riding in the back of the truck, and i think last night was the icing on the cake. I showed them that if you put an earphone in your nose and open your mouth the sound comes out. try it.

Leo is still in the hospital. He has a really weak immune system and never really gets better when he gets sick. They're pretty sure the HIV test will come back negative but please pray that it is negative and they can treat him.
a kid staring at the strange white girls on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment