i have learned a new cry. the cry of fear. The other day at the ark i was in the toddler room and a few airplanes were flying overhead, really low. It was really loud and everytime one flew over Antony started crying. But it was a different cry. Again, not one that you can just ignore. The look on his face made me put down the other kid i was holding and pick him up and just hold him and tell him that it´s ok, it´s only an airplane. I myself was scared that day. Someone I love was going for surgery and i was so nervous all day. I was having nightmares and having trouble trusting God. But when i picked up Antony, I just envisioned God picking me up and holding me and telling me that i can trust him.
The four of us girls are in baños. we arrived yesterday and stayed at a sweet hostal, Verde Vida, for 8$. we went dancing last night and it was soooo much fun and today we´re going to hike a mountain before heading back. this break was much needed and baños is unbelievably beauiful. will post pictures later, gotta run. I´m really missing my youth these days, i wish they could experience this with me.
daniella
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment